Raining Ellipses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Name: Grandmaster Championship

+2
Model-Omega-Tyler
Majiku Hero
6 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Code Name: Grandmaster Championship - Page 9 Empty Re: Code Name: Grandmaster Championship

Post by Majiku Hero Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:18 pm

Yeah, because why not? She'll need something to hold her spell book when she's not using it at the moment.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Code Name: Grandmaster Championship - Page 9 Empty Re: Code Name: Grandmaster Championship

Post by Model-Omega-Tyler Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:19 pm

Right.
Model-Omega-Tyler
Model-Omega-Tyler
Ellipsian Knight
Ellipsian Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:30 am

Im glad I had wrote this down (Don't know when) and now I remember why.

Since this is a fighting game. You should add records. You know the option that shows Battle data like wins, loses, ties (If thats a thing) of every character.

Your Win/Lose percentage, times you were hit, times you hit someone, lost lives, used items, succesful specials, grabs attempted, times you were tired from stamina loss, status aliment you recovered, defenses broken, Highest Jump, swimming distance, Essence used (Majiku), taunts, Who your favorite is, and your least favorite, favorite stage, who's the character that does this most or least and any other things like that. like who's the Heroic character, who's the villainous character, and who's the friendlist based on this, and anything else. Maybe not too much, but a battle record to show progress and stuff.
For those people who like to see stats after doing matches.

Let the record show they say, but thats only if you want to add records.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

http://picorikirby@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:54 am

Yeah, I think we could add records to our game, like Smash Bros. has records for its games. I'm not exactly sure about the swimming distance, though.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:27 am

I remember that underwater base. Maybe not swimming distance then. I don't even know if going underwater is a thing.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:09 am

Not for this game, since some of the characters can't even swim, like Hernando for example. I also haven't thought of any actually stages for swimming in.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:31 am

Not to mentain Firalot can't swim either, and Omega doesn't really swim.
Nevermind the swimming part then. Maybe just distance traveled instead.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:50 am

Yeah. So, it'll have: total timed battles, total life battles, total of enemies defeated in You vs the World, Championship Mode clears, Adventure Mode clears, damage dealt, damage received, victory percentage, victory total, attacks blocked, attacks avoided, defenses broken, distance travelled on foot, time in the air, times of wearing out, total grabs, total items used, successful special moves, favorite character, least favorite character, and favorite stage.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:16 pm

Okay Majiku Hero. Sounds right.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Yeah. And it's okay, Chris, you don't have to apologize to me for being banned. It's only for two weeks.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:25 pm

Okay...
(There goes my request for June 9th.. I'll just have to think of something else. Its alright.)

Uhh... Since the loading screen has a Star Catch minigame. Should we change it so you can press a button to continue instead of it just loading over it or is that already how the loading screen is?

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:31 pm

It's just one of the minigames that could play while waiting to battle with people only. I'm sure that we'll make other minigames to play aside from just that.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:37 pm

Okay then. Thats just the only one so far till the others are thought up.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:44 pm

Yeah. So, not too long ago, NJ suggested finishing moves, for when a player uses a special attack on someone who's very low on health. For some ideas, Hernando and Rashina can send their enemy flying into the distance with a quick electrified shield bash, Bobby can throw out a frisbee target, put an arrowhead on his enemy's head, and fire them like an arrow, hitting the bull's-eye, and for the majiku: Towards enemies, they grab and slam their opponent, ending with a torso pounce and headbutt, but towards a character they'd normally be friends with, they hug that character, Jayvyn picks up that character and flies away with the majiku waving gogeeoma with tears in its eyes.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:55 pm

...Okay? I think I understand what you mean.
So its different from when they normally do their specials?

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Yes. A normal special move is done if the opponent still has plenty of HP, while a finishing move is performed when the opponent is very, very low in HP.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Okay then. I guess my specials will remain the same only the second part of it will be the finishing special now.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 pm

Okay, Chris. But, what were they again, and will they vary between characters they usually would be friends with and characters they could consider as mortal enemies?
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:12 pm

I don't think I ever explained my 4 characters specials. I know I said I used a song to help know how long they'll be.
I know its going to be a long explanation.
No. There won't be a difference in now it goes. Unless you count the dream weapons not cutting animals. Im still not sure if it would cut humans or not since humans don't exist in that universe.

...I never even finished thinking of the specials for Delta and Droidragoon. I didn't know I had to.

Last edited by Kirbybunny on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:15 pm

Four? I thought it was six: Azure, Firalot, Lycan, Omega, Delta and Droidragoon.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:23 pm

I had edited what I said earlier.

Im haven't fully thought through Delta's, but I had an idea going.
Never thought of Droidragoon's yet, but I can right now if you want me to.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:25 pm

I'll let you figure them all out when you feel like thinking them over. So, feel free to tell me whenever.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:35 pm

Im already thinking them over eversince you brought it up, but writing it all down and explaing each detail of the attacks at hand is the hard part for me, but i'll do it. Don't worry. I'll have to find a way to write them all down here in one go.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:44 pm

Are you sure? You don't have to do it now if you don't want to.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:50 pm

Don't worry MajikuHero. I'll do it. Not right now, but once I get it all together sometime later today. Its okay. Im gonna have to do it sooner or later and I do want to do it so you know since you asked, and I do want to answer the question as best Im able to.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next