Raining Ellipses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Name: Grandmaster Championship

+2
Model-Omega-Tyler
Majiku Hero
6 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Code Name: Grandmaster Championship - Page 8 Empty Re: Code Name: Grandmaster Championship

Post by Slot Fox Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:19 pm

..why not do like what DB games do and make it so you can tag team multiple characters?
Slot Fox
Slot Fox
Ellipsis Master
Ellipsis Master

Back to top Go down

Code Name: Grandmaster Championship - Page 8 Empty Re: Code Name: Grandmaster Championship

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:24 pm

I don't know if I should have more than 4 players able to battle in big open world areas.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Slot Fox Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:29 pm

it's like you press a special button to be able to press a direction to switch out mid fight,
it adds more customization between play styles and such.
i can't explain.
now i feel like playing budokai tenkaiichi 3..
i love that game.
Slot Fox
Slot Fox
Ellipsis Master
Ellipsis Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Well, I currently only have Hernando and Rashina able to switch places, and the same will go to Hernando's siblings, if I do include them.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:07 am

I completely forgot that I have to add a Wish Bunnies Star on Shred, and Firalot's clothing so they can fight. Otherwise their fighting won't hurt the other characters much at all. Even if they can somewhat fight. Its no good if they can't damage anyone... They'll be useless.

Also Azure's Sword, Omega's Claymore, and Delta's Rapier (Not his canoe paddle) are Dream weapons and those hurt monsters, mechs, aliens, and mostly the Chimera, and other monsters in my game. So for those who are animals, creatures, (and humans. Even though they never seen humans cause they don't exist.) instead of a slash effect when you hit or get hit by their weapons. It'll be a bash effect instead. It still hurts. Just differently.

Last edited by Kirbybunny on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Remembering... Cause I think too much.)

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

http://picorikirby@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:16 pm

I see. I'd kinda figure Lycan and Firalot would still be able to hurt their opponents with normal attacks, but okay, Chris.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:02 am

It wouldn't hurt much though. They would have the lowest power in the game (Lower than what they have now).
Plus they wouldn't be able to hurt Droidragoon cause he's metal and that would hurt to hit, and any other characters with strong defense or whatever.
They need that star to be on even fighting ground with everyone else.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:29 am

Oh. Well, I do want this game to be as balanced as possible, whether they're good and bad at everything or if they're better in some things and bad in others. Every character should have benefits and flaws.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:56 am

I agree.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:17 pm

In my opinion, overpowered characters are overrated.
So, since I don't want to include too many separate characters from my series, I could either keep Katsutoshi and Shun together to serve as each other's color swaps, then add the Jarvis 4 as a playable character, or I could separate Katsutoshi and Shun into two different characters and forget about adding the Jarvis 4.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Model-Omega-Tyler Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Jarvis 4?
Model-Omega-Tyler
Model-Omega-Tyler
Ellipsian Knight
Ellipsian Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Yeah, that's what Carlos, Angela, Ricky and Butch would be together.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Model-Omega-Tyler Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Oh, right. Forgot.
Model-Omega-Tyler
Model-Omega-Tyler
Ellipsian Knight
Ellipsian Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:37 pm

So, characters I'm sure about including from my series are Hernando and Rashina, Bobby, Katsutoshi, Sapphire, and the majiku. Other character suggestions that might make it in from me could be Shun, the Jarvis 4 or possibly Jumai.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Model-Omega-Tyler Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:39 pm

So, small cast?
Model-Omega-Tyler
Model-Omega-Tyler
Ellipsian Knight
Ellipsian Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Just because by far, NJ has NJ, Kii, Willa, Beast, and possibly his new character Marble, Chris has Azure, Firalot, Lycan, Omega, Delta and Droidragoon, and my IRL friend only has two characters named Lan and Woofa.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Model-Omega-Tyler Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:48 pm

Okay... need some help?
Model-Omega-Tyler
Model-Omega-Tyler
Ellipsian Knight
Ellipsian Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:54 pm

Maybe. I'm tempted to making Shun his own character rather than be half of Katsutoshi's color swaps, the Jarvis 4 will be different by being better in different stats, and Jumai would be powerful. For special attacks, Shun could be backed up by his family as they attack their enemy, the Jarvis 4 could have Butch belly flop and smash the opponent, followed by Ricky rocket punching them deeper, then Angela shooting the opponent like mad, and Carlos finishing it off with an explosive punch, and Jumai could grow ginormous, wield his Mile Sword, and have it shoot at his opponent while thrusting it into a crushing stab.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Model-Omega-Tyler Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:59 pm

sounds nice.
Model-Omega-Tyler
Model-Omega-Tyler
Ellipsian Knight
Ellipsian Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Also, I've decided to increase the Majiku Tales series stage from the School of the Undrawn Sword to the Majikuman Kingdom, just for more room. And now, bothering Daiki enough will have the player launched all the way across the stage to the fortune teller's place, and it'll still hurt a lot.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Model-Omega-Tyler Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:06 pm

I hope to see that some day, it sounds funny.
Model-Omega-Tyler
Model-Omega-Tyler
Ellipsian Knight
Ellipsian Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Heheh.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Model-Omega-Tyler Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:10 pm

ROCKET UPPERCUT!!!!
Model-Omega-Tyler
Model-Omega-Tyler
Ellipsian Knight
Ellipsian Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Well, Ricky's weapon of choice are giant gauntlets. You can find it in my heroes vs. villains picture back on Miiverse. However, I've given Hernando, Rashina, and Katsutoshi some detail changes recently. Rashina, especially, since now she wears tennis shoes instead of boats and her headband is now her necklace, so she's not wearing anything on her head, and of course, a holster for her tome.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Model-Omega-Tyler Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:15 pm

.... a tome holster?
Model-Omega-Tyler
Model-Omega-Tyler
Ellipsian Knight
Ellipsian Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next