Raining Ellipses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fistful of Frags: Why haven't I heard this game before!?

2 posters

Go down

Fistful of Frags: Why haven't I heard this game before!? Empty Fistful of Frags: Why haven't I heard this game before!?

Post by AlexKatska Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:59 pm

For about a month now I put around 40 hours playing what used to be a Half-Life 2 mod...

About

Fistful of Frags is a standalone first-person shooter taken place in the old days of the Wild West. And that's pretty much it, multiplayer galore. But honestly, I feel like every gamer should play at least ten minutes of this game. Why?

Charm

Yep, this game has charm. Every map is full of life from the sounds of coyotes and rattlesnakes to the steam train that goes through the whole map, hoping you don't get run over. The characters act like stereotypical cowboys of the time, howling and constantly saying "I'm gonna fill you fill of lead!".

Pass the whisky...

This game has no regeneration. No, you gain health by drinking heavy liquor... yeah. Which I find both funny and balanced. Because once you're at full health, your vision gets blurry and act drunk for a small period of time.

It's legitimately free!

No in-game purchases, no premier memberships, nothing! It's 100% completely free with no catch at all. Sure, the animations could use some work, but the majority of the game was made by one guy... just like Undertale.

Conclusion

Fistful of Frags is a fun little game that isn't Call of Duty or Battlefield. But rather it's own thing that can be refreshing for veterans and maybe even beginners alike. Oh, and it's a lot of fun with friends too. Just remember, it's FREE!!! Just download from Steam! ...if you have Steam, that is...
http://store.steampowered.com/app/265630/
AlexKatska
AlexKatska
Point of Interest
Point of Interest

Back to top Go down

Fistful of Frags: Why haven't I heard this game before!? Empty Re: Fistful of Frags: Why haven't I heard this game before!?

Post by Slot Fox Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:05 pm

i love western stuff!
i am reminded of a iphone game,six guns,it's like a supernatural wild west.only it's free to play,pay to win,..which is STUPID!a supernatural wild west sounds AWESOME!
the west is also why i like revolver ocelot in mgs.
USA baby.USA.
only thing not cool about the wild west is native american mistreatment,..
Slot Fox
Slot Fox
Ellipsis Master
Ellipsis Master

Back to top Go down

Fistful of Frags: Why haven't I heard this game before!? Empty Re: Fistful of Frags: Why haven't I heard this game before!?

Post by AlexKatska Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:10 pm

True, but yeah smartphones are always pay-to-win or pay-to-not wait. But if you enjoy Wild West stuff, then I recommend Fist of Frags. It's free, I promise!
AlexKatska
AlexKatska
Point of Interest
Point of Interest

Back to top Go down

Post by Slot Fox Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:11 pm

i most certainly would if i had a computer..
Slot Fox
Slot Fox
Ellipsis Master
Ellipsis Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexKatska Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:13 pm

You don't have a PC or at least a laptop?
AlexKatska
AlexKatska
Point of Interest
Point of Interest

Back to top Go down

Post by Slot Fox Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:17 pm

not one that works
Slot Fox
Slot Fox
Ellipsis Master
Ellipsis Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexKatska Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Oh, sorry to hear about that.
AlexKatska
AlexKatska
Point of Interest
Point of Interest

Back to top Go down

Post by Slot Fox Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:22 pm

yeah...at least i got ocelot in metal gear games to appease my desire for western characters.
Slot Fox
Slot Fox
Ellipsis Master
Ellipsis Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexKatska Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Well there ya go, it worked out.
AlexKatska
AlexKatska
Point of Interest
Point of Interest

Back to top Go down

Post by Slot Fox Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:26 pm

dude's got skills with a colt single action army.
Slot Fox
Slot Fox
Ellipsis Master
Ellipsis Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexKatska Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:30 pm

That's nice.
AlexKatska
AlexKatska
Point of Interest
Point of Interest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down