Raining Ellipses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Indie Games I'm looking forward to in 2016 (With trailer links…)

4 posters

Go down

4 Indie Games I'm looking forward to in 2016 (With trailer links…) Empty 4 Indie Games I'm looking forward to in 2016 (With trailer links…)

Post by AlexKatska Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:35 pm

Night in the Woods

Basically a game about breaking the border between kid and adult, and learning that one day we may come to an end. The story is about a cat named Mae who return home after dropping out in college. Though, upon coming back, she realized her friends have grown up and town hasn't been the same since, and it's up to you to find out why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8109dIuc-bo

World War Toons

If you put generic WW2 shooters, Team Fortress 2, and Splatoon in a blender, then you'd probably have this game. It's a cartoony first-person shooter that's suppose to be family-friendly in a 1940's world-torn environment. The main selling point is playing the game on a VR headset, but luckily it's not really required. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ95G9I6GMQ

Cuphead

Don't deal with the devil… but nope, Cuphead and Mugman made a fatal mistake and must do his bidding. The whole premise of the game is going through swarms of boss fights, with the art style coming right out of a 1930's Saturday morning cartoon. As a matter of fact, the devs even said they used the techniques back then to make the art authentic as possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TjUPXAn2Rg

War of Rights

I bet none of you ever heard of this one, yet it's the one I'm looking forward to the most. This game is a tactical first-person shooter taken place in the Maryland Campaign during the American Civil War. From being a foot soldier amongst your brothers while planning attacks as the general. The devs are putting a lot of effort to make it feel like you're in a digital reenactment, yet learning a thing or two during this time period. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUluC6QHS7I
AlexKatska
AlexKatska
Point of Interest
Point of Interest

Back to top Go down

4 Indie Games I'm looking forward to in 2016 (With trailer links…) Empty Re: 4 Indie Games I'm looking forward to in 2016 (With trailer links…)

Post by Zain the raptor Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:46 pm

I haven't heard of any of these... I'll have to check em out.
Zain the raptor
Zain the raptor
Beholder of Memes
Beholder of Memes

Back to top Go down

4 Indie Games I'm looking forward to in 2016 (With trailer links…) Empty Re: 4 Indie Games I'm looking forward to in 2016 (With trailer links…)

Post by Slot Fox Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:48 pm

i heard of cuphead,it looks like the developers were on something making half the stuff in it,
Slot Fox
Slot Fox
Ellipsis Master
Ellipsis Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Model-Omega-Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Hope they're fun.
Model-Omega-Tyler
Model-Omega-Tyler
Ellipsian Knight
Ellipsian Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexKatska Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:54 pm

Each game is good in their own right. Either way, I recommend checking them out.
AlexKatska
AlexKatska
Point of Interest
Point of Interest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down