Zoids

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoids

Post by N J FOX on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:49 am

From the age of japanese robots that warn't megazords.
Zoids is were a team of good guys verses bad guys in walker mechs.
My memery about the series is a bit fuzzy but I remember some of it.

I still wana give the mech designs a chance.
Who needs zords when you have zoids besides I tried the megazord concept and we all know how badly that turned out.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoids

Post by Kirbybunny on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:44 pm

I also remember watching it long ago, It was a cool show. i don't remember all the Zoid names cause its been so long since I seen or heard of it.

I like the Zoids show with the Shield Liger though I never saw all the episodes because of cable tv and their weird times for shows to come on... I was interested in that one.
I also remember the Zoids with Liger Zero and A wolf sniper, and that T-Rex with the Powerful cannon blast. That was the first Zoids show we saw and introduced us to them.

Nice screenshots.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

View user profile http://picorikirby@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:43 am

I remember shadow fox and that one of the good guys traded there zoid for it. my faveret so far has to be liger zero jager.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:55 am

it looks cool.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:05 am

love it.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:15 am

Its my first time seeing this kind of Liger.

I think it could be a interesting concept to try making your own Zoids Mech.

I remembered and looked up the anime I was most curious about. It was called Zoids:New Century over in the west. I was interested in it because many many years ago I wanted to make my own Character and Organoid duo like Fiona and Zeke were because they could merge together and the Organoid can merge with the Zoid to help improve it or reawaken it back to life.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:32 am

oh I get it like minicons only for zoids that explains liger zero jagers armour and massive engines.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny on Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:46 pm

I don't know if it had an organoid or not, but it sounds interesting if thats what it was for.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:58 am

if organoids boost a zoids power they have to show it some how.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:20 am

Right.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:08 pm

I'll see if I can remember my game ideas, and the new ones.
-Wishing Star Dreamers, Wishing Star Dreamers 2: Fallen Star, (Wishing Star Dreamers 3 is still a name.)
-Animal Guardians, Animal Guardians Season 2
-ATB [Active Team Brigade], Brigade Force
-Delta Pirate Odyssey
-Eclipse Saga:Distorted Vows, Fate-lapsed, Harbinger of War, (Still wondering about the fourth one. Ends Begin.)
-(Im still wondering about the Three Mii games. Minigame Freedom, Role-Players, and Sportlympics or Sportnasium
-Yospirati, Yospirati: Myspiria
-Verconspire
-Zodiacts
-EMergence
-Magna Mysteries

Last edited by Kirbybunny on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:49 am

very interesting titles I wana know more.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:23 pm

...You do?

Well... Pick one and i'll tell you about the toughts for it as best I can think.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:07 am

lets start with wishing star dreamers trilogy from the name I can guess its inspired by kirby one of your faverets.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:57 am

Okay. It is inspired by Kirby and also Klonoa. I actually roleplayed it long ago with some changes here and there with Majiku Hero.

The Wishing Star Dreamers are also the ones I drew on Art Academy long ago. on my old Miiverse Profile

Wishing Star Dreamers is about a young Light Dragon named Shiryu who wished for a friend because he was all alone and most animals on that planet were either afraid of or hated Dragons because of what happened back then. Suddenly a little Bunny had crash landed by him. He named him Wishing Star because he thought his wish came true.
While this was happening. The forces of Mechanos were already at work. Capturing animals to make them into slaves, and building factories, and even using them as batteries and other power sources to power up those factories.

The game stars Wishing Star or Wish the White Wish Bunny, Shiryu the Light Dragon, Azure the Blue Otter, Lycan the Werewolf, Tevíl the young Tasmanian Devil, Firalot the Ocelot, Savaan the Cheetah, Tact the young Artic Fox, Earthe the Monkey, Sharp the Sabertooth Tiger, Lezzu the young Lizard, Dare the Dingo, and Ristmas the Reindeer who end up joining together to stop the Mechs and defeat Mechanos.

There not strong enough to actually fight them off... There actually weak.. Some can't really fight or defend themselves much from such a Mechanical force. They can't hurt metal... They don't even possess LeVel. Not even the magic some of them were cursed with helps since they don't know how to really use it well. Shiryu's no help either. He less of a dragon... He can't fly or use his magic right unlike his half brother Kensyu who despises him for being weak and wanting friends... Their not very knowledgeable about things or wise or know common things we would know like names of fruit or colors, and some are also afraid of weapons, magic, and anything out of the ordinary and extordinary for their planet since its very very behind in times. Meaning you have to be able to easily explain things to them or they'll become confused or afraid of you, but they mange to find a way to defeat Mechanos. Because they all have Dreams, and Wishes.

Mechanos is just a computer Virus, and the leader of a syndicate of Mechs and Droids who are trying to take over and industrialize this planet with Mechanos's Technology. The planet is called Malnia. They've already captured the dragons, and who knows what has become of them. The birds are no help to anyone, but themselves. They think highly of themselves and call the animals that live here 'Grounders'. They think so highly that their Citadel floats in the sky.

Wishing Star 2: Fallen Star is the second game I thought of.
It has the same characters as the first one, but some new characters as well since the Wishing Star Dreamers are being taken to the second Island on this planet.

The new characters joining are Shred the Shark, Fallen the Black Wish Bunny, Cyo the young Coyote, Quinta the Mouse, Pyrra the young Ocelot, Tye the Wind Dragon, and Renbu the Jackal, and maybe Kunai the Raven.

Those who live on the second island have been enslaved by Mechanos for longer than those on the first island. So much so that most have accepted it and even try to use it. That and there's no way to get rid of the tech, but now there's magic involved thats controlling the Mechs. Thanks to an evil Warthog Magician and his lovely assistant are trying to gather magic for their schemes. Where the first game dealt with the bads of Technology. This one deals with the bads of magic.

Im still thinking about the third game. Wishing Star 3: Seekers

Beating the game or inputting a button code unlocks Wish Mode for Wishing Star Dreamers and Wishing Star 2. Where you play as Wish and Fall by themselves through a few levels. and you unlock Wishing Star Catchers. Which is a small puzzle game with a versus mode. Im actually thinking about making Wishing Star Catchers a full spin-off game.
(Its called Wishing Star Catchers because thats the wrong name Majiku Hero kept mis-calling the Wishing Star Dreamers. So much so that I told him I would use the name because he kept getting it wrong, and I wanted to know why he kept calling it that. I never got an answer, but the name works with my idea for it so its not all bad. His wrong naming helped.)

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:58 am

turning a negative in to a positive thata boy.
the way you discribe it sounds like a puzzle game like kalonoa. or something that uses creativity like drawn to life or okami. wishing is a big thing in wishing star dreamer right? sounds like you need creativity to beat it make a wish with text input or drawning something on screan of course the mechanics of the games are your own choices I could rabble on but I won't bore you with all the details of gameplay mechanics.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Its okay.

It kinda plays like Klonoa for some characters and Kirby with the others, The game mechanic is Wish riding on the other characters since Wish is small enough to be on each of them. Same goes for Fall.

Forgot. The name of my series is called ~★Wishers☆

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:50 am

dose wish/fall have there own icon on screan?
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:03 am

I haven't thought about an Icon for a screen yet, but I think they would have.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:25 am

Yeah maybe get like a wish window or something that lets you use wish/falls abilitys
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:59 am

The only ability they have is to catch enemies or objects with their star that they have. They can throw it back or hold on to it or give their friends a boost up or help with their magic or attacks and other things depending on what Wish/Fall have grabbed.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:54 am

Oh I get it like kalonoas ring right? it can move blocks and color coded enamys.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:15 am

Yeah. Its like that but can do other stuff and with more characters.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:57 am

what kinda stuff can you tell me more?
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:56 pm

Sorry for coming early.
Well. Wish and Fall's star is a star attached to what look like a string on their arm.
While Wish uses his Star to grab and throw or boost, Fall uses his star to attack to grab, throw, and swing it around like a ball & chain or other ways to flail enemies.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: