TEIA HISTORICA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEIA HISTORICA

Post by N J FOX on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:03 am

Chapter 1 the Cube:
during the golden age of the howling after years of war, the world not yet known as teia did not exist, it was an empty void of nothing much like the howling during the great Odisian wars.
It was not until a tall furry figure holding a mystical object did the earth begin to cooperate.
This object this mirrical cube filled the seas with water, coated the poles in ice and breathed life in to the earth.
The people that followed the creation were confused as to identification of this figure, who was he and why did he come.
knowledge of the object he held soarked greet in many of people creating interlooers who forced the others to build kingdoms in there names and worship gyguse mechines as fulse gods.
It wasn't until until the day of the arrive of a hero that true god power came to the land we now call teia.
The hero took the shape of a knight caded in gold with a set of glowing wings, he brought order to the kingdom and conviscated it from the evil elf king of fire a desendent of the greedy interlopers.
The people looked up to this mighty hero and crowned him as there new king, showered in the peoples respect the hero vowed to undo the damage done by the interlopers and bring piece to the kingdoms of teia.
legend has it that heros golden glow guided 5 mighty beast to the land of teia who used there mighty magic to build 5 inchanted land marks not as places of worship or places of rest but as places of hope.
It is also said that the golden hero was given the mirricle by the tall figure and instructed a small creature born of magic to guard the cube from the interlopers who'd dare return and steal its magic for evil.
End of chapter 1

Last edited by N J FOX on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TEIA HISTORICA

Post by Slot Fox on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:57 am

(teia)
actually i made the thing,i remember that.

god d*mn my coolness
Slot Fox
Ellipsis Master
Ellipsis Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:30 pm

the tall furry figure is supposed to be you.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zain the raptor on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:57 pm

Is the character Slot tall?

The truth is like poetry,
most people don't like poetry.
   people are stupid.

this isn't an anime dangit!

There's madness to my logic.

Life is unfair, and I'm against that.
Zain the raptor
Beholder of Memes
Beholder of Memes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:59 pm

I think so.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:00 pm

and I miss spelt teia in the title sorry about that I realised it after the post was done and couldn't change it sorry.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slot Fox on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:01 pm

i'm actually about 5 ft 4 inches i think,
....i think,i'm not sure
you can change it,just edit the title of the first post on here

god d*mn my coolness
Slot Fox
Ellipsis Master
Ellipsis Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:22 pm

Fixed and the second chapter will be writen later.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Model-Omega-Tyler on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:00 pm

-has popcorn-
Model-Omega-Tyler
Ellipsian Knight
Ellipsian Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:58 am

Chapter 2 the teian sival war:
The mighty golden hero of legend banished the evil crule tretures elf king of greedy interlopers along with his thieves guild, once this task was done the golden hero along with his band of brothers in magic led a campain to undo the damage done by the evil elf king.
Mean while the evil elf king and his army of theives had been bannished to the dreaded cursed land of cylini canyon.
There the elf king turn'd cylini in to an armed fortress of iron basses black markets and pits of taimed monsters, while the golden hero was saving the forest and purifieing the water ways the elf king was building an army.
Then while the golden her was making peace with the dragons of the mount serpa volcano the evil elf king was ploting revenge.
It wasn't long before the hero had to fight the elf king on the field of battle, in cylini canyon the hero and his band of brothers fought against the elf kings army and won but the castle was about to be attacked.
When all seamed lost a new hero appeared a women coated in fire acompanyed by a striped girl also coated in fire, they joined forces with the golden hero and his band of brothers, and with there combined power with knights and werewolves of teia they defeated the evil king and his army bringing piece to teia. none new till then the heros of fire was the golden heros wife and duarghter.
End of chapter 2.

Last edited by N J FOX on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:55 am

Chapter 3 the Globe:
After the sival war ended, peace rained as the golden hero introduced his family to the kingdom, his wife the hero no queen of fire, his daughter the princess of fire his son the prince of ice and his trusty companian a small creature born of magic which we just call rigu.
Lets not forget the heros band of brothers who bond together to make our kingdom great again we were not expecting we could make peace with werewolves but there brute strange pluse the dragons fire power our kindom hasn't been more secure.
But one day while on a treasure hunt the golden hero found a special treasure a piece of the planespheric globe, the hero was betraid by his guid and the forest dweling rapters chaced the hero from the forest and he never returned.
Or so we thought but the hero returned with his dear friend and leader of the werewolfs one who resembles the tall, furry figure of legend, both returned to the treasures resting place only to find a flying mechine and the golden hero's evil brother, but with a powerful potion casted on the evil twin and his asosiets. the golden hero and werewolf leader defeated them capturing them as well as seesing the second piece of the planesphereic globe.
Weeks later the golden hero and his band of brothers treversed the sand coated desert to find the desert town there the golden hero found the 3rd piece and new allies for the kingdom.
Later the golden heros brother and his asosiets had been reformed to serve the kingdom.
The white rabbit become the castles new pyro technics expert.
the white cat joined the castles archures, and the golden heros twin was taken to the newly discovered dinosour isle's, were he defeated the hero in a challeng for the possition as the islands chief. and the 4th piece of the planesphereic globe.
Then one day invaders from the sky came with the desire to take over the kingdom, the golden hero bound together the dragons, werewolves and knights and roze up against the the flying invaders.
The golden hero fought against the terrable mechine and demon baby commanding the sky ships, the demon baby escaped but the mechine was defeated and evil flying ships fell to the awsome power of the teian army.
Weeks have passed and while the golden hero left the kingdom to fight evil else were the 5th and 6th pieces of the planesphereic globe were taken by the king hating pig and the demon baby,
and it wasn't long before the golden heros 4 pieces were stollen to.
upon the golden heros return he used his power to find the demon baby and evil pig but he was captured, the demon baby combined all 6 pieces of the planesphereic globe and awakened one of the fulse gods a flying gyguse who forced the golden hero to supply it with power, but the hero escaped and in a desperet effert to crush our kingdom the demon baby used her own life force to power the gyguse.
We though we were doomed and as the demon realising her mistake and reached out to the hero, he saved her from her fate and used his power to return the gyguse to his resting place once more.
However the demon baby escaped again but not before the hero was able to recover the whole planesphereic globe and adding it to the castle treasury upon his return.
end of chapter 3

Last edited by N J FOX on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slot Fox on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:28 pm

(good god man it's globe, glob just sounds wrong...
also you mispelled ship in a place and a few other things,
you really should spellcheck..

god d*mn my coolness
Slot Fox
Ellipsis Master
Ellipsis Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by N J FOX on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:12 pm

I wasn't expecting there to be so much text.
N J FOX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slot Fox on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:18 pm

ok

god d*mn my coolness
Slot Fox
Ellipsis Master
Ellipsis Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down