Raining Ellipses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Name: Grandmaster Championship

+2
Model-Omega-Tyler
Majiku Hero
6 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Code Name: Grandmaster Championship - Page 10 Empty Re: Code Name: Grandmaster Championship

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:53 pm

Okay, thanks. So, I'm still not sure who else to add, aside from just Hernando and Rashina, Bobby, Katsutoshi, Sapphire and the majiku.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Code Name: Grandmaster Championship - Page 10 Empty Re: Code Name: Grandmaster Championship

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:57 pm

You want to add more characters?

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

http://picorikirby@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:59 pm

I'm not entirely sure if I do or not.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:02 pm

What about your villan characters?
What do they do and whats their special?

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Well, the only two ideas for villain characters I have are the Jarvis 4 (Carlos for Jump, Angela for Speed, Ricky for Power, and Butch for Defense), and Jumai. For special attacks, the Jarvis 4 have Butch bodyslam the opponent, Ricky powerpunching that opponent, Angela shooting that opponent, and Carlos finishing with an explosive punch, and Jumai will be huge, wielding his Mile Sword, and he strikes his opponent with all those tons of metal and laser cannons.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:28 pm

That sounds like quite the idea.

... Ah! I almost forgot I or we have to think of a special for Xevail/Engima to!

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:32 pm

Sure, even though we probably won't make him playable, because someone needs to play the part of the main villain, so I figured we agreed on making Xevail be the main antagonist.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:38 pm

We can figure it out tomorrow, though. I'm getting off for the night. Gogeeoma, Chris.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:49 pm

I know, but im sure the main villian needs a special attack as well.
I'll try to figure out one for him too while im thinking of the other three. I think I got Delta's worked out in my head and im thinking of what to do for Droidragoon's. I think I got an Idea how it will go.
I just need to run them through the song several times till it fits just right like the rest of my characters.

Okay MajikuHero. See you next ellipse.
I'll have those special attacks posted.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:12 am

Alright then, Kirbybunny.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 am

I just finished! Took me all night, but I did it. I had to do it on notepad cause I kept messing up trying to do it here and accidental backspacing making the whole page go back and me forgetting words and my fingers tingling and shaking, but I pulled through in the end and finished at 6:22am.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:25 am

...Okay. Song going through my mind. Helping me show whats going on with each character with their attacks and such till the part where the special attack comes out... Now!

Azure: Azure and his opponent are transported inside a big water sphere. Azure starts to swim around and slash his opponent for 13 hits. Getting faster on each hit before coming out and landing on the ground.
For this Blue Otter's finishing special attack. Azure continues by throwing his sword at his opponent. As it starts to boomerang back. Azure is readying a water bomb spell. He kickflips it toward his opponent, The water bomb and the sword both collide by the opponent. Exploading the big water sphere. Azure looks up and around as it rains on him.
(For those Azure is friends with. His eyes won't be purple, and instead of slashes. Its more like he bouncing and ramming into you like a spring. For those he's enemies with. Both eyes will be purple for a small period before turning back blue during the beginning and end. It'll happen quick so you have to catch it when it happens.)

Omega(Ω): Omega and his opponent are transported to a stormy area. Omega starts rushing toward his opponent, but then thunder sounds and lightning strikes his opponent. This angers Omega cause the lightning is attacking his opponent. So now its a three way battle. Omega against the opponent against the storm. Omega contines rushing soon hitting his opponent with his claws, but the lightning strikes his opponent again. This time Omega hits his opponent with his claymore and launches them toward the storm.
For this Lightning Dragon's finishing special attack. Omega soon reveals his magic wings and flys toward his launched opponent in the storm. Thunder sounds. Omega summons his Claymore and charges lightning into it. Right as he slashes his opponent, He slashes the lightning strike as well. He then lands with lightning covering his body a little, and makes his Claymore and wings dissapear as he poses with his arms crossed.
(For those he's enemies with. Omega hits the enemy away before he starts rushing after them.)

Firalot: Firalot and her opponent stand ready at an autumn woods (or the colored woods) and she begins to hurl a fireball at the opponent that explodes. Then she throws two more at her opponent and they explode launching her opponent some, then three fireballs by hurling with her paw and kicking the other two with her feet that go toward her opponent that launch them even higher!
For this Ocelot's finishing special attack. Firalot runs toward her now falling opponent and hits them four times. right Paw to keep them up a little longer, right spinKick to spin them in the air, left spinKick to spin them even more, and uppercut Paw to send them twisting into the air, but she didn't realize it was a flaming uppercut so as the opponent gets sent high enough into the sky. They explode and it shocks her cause that was unexpected.
(For those she's friends with. the explosion at the finishing special attack is turned into fireworks [or Fire Sparks as its called on their planet.] which show an image of that character. This surprises her instead and her sister is also seen watching the Fire Sparks go off.)

Shred: Shred growls and rams into his opponet as hard as he can. They are both sent falling and rolling off a mountain together. Both characters are getting hurt 10 times by rolling off the mountain, getting hurt by it as they try to remove one another off and the collision of the mountain their hitting against. (Shred takes less damage since its his special, but the first part of his special has a double-edge effect.) It ends when they both fall into the ocean.
For this Shark's Finishing Special Attack. Now that their both in the water. Shred proceeds to swim around quickly and bite his foe five times from different sides. The left, the right, from behind, right in front, and above and then Shred swims up as fast as he can from below with a uppercut that launches the foe out of the water.
(For those he's friends with. You see Fall by his side somewhat helping out, and you hear him cheering Shred on. Shred bites once during the second part. from behind. The left, right and right in front are punches and he hits you with his tail from above.)

xLycan: Lycan and his opponent are sent to a forest over a full moon where he leads four other wolves to go in for the attack. The opponent is surrounded and unsure where Lycan is, guard lowered in the back. The wolf goes for the strike then the others go in as they circle and hit his opponents 10 times. They fall to the ground as the wolves howl.
For this Werewolf's Finishing special attack. The fall to the ground doesn't happen. Instead after the 10 hits he comes in for the finishing 9 hit strike and they all come in for a rising strike as the opponent is sent towards the moon and Lycan howls proudly.
(During his special or finishing special. The four wolves change different fur colors or Sharp the Sabertooth Tiger, and Cyo the Coyote make a cameo assist apppearance instead of two other wolves. For those he's friends with. There's no howl at the end.)

Delta(δ): Delta and his opponent are transported to an area in space. Delta starts the show off by Hitting his opponent up in the air of spacee with his canoe paddle, and then using his Magicfire dragon powers. Making colorful explosions on the opponent in yellow, red, three greens, two blues and ending with purple. Soon as the purple clears. Delta's already next to the opponent ready to swing his canoe paddle at his opponent as hard as he can. You can hear the 'Smack!' as Delta hits him to outer space.
For this Magicfire Dragon Space Pirate's finishing special attack as the opponent starts their float to space. Delta isn't done as he tells his Space Pirate Ship The Wyvernian to shoot the DracoCannon right at his opponent. It charges, shoots... Direct hit as an explosion is seen far away to show sucess.
(For those he's enemies with. He starts the show off by striking his opponent with his Dream weapon. A Raiper before launching them up with the Canoe Paddle, and the Magicfire is Red, Purple, three greens, two blues, and ending with Black.)
[Spoiler for Delta I guess. Since no one really knows about him... Just me.]

Droidragoon: Droidragoon and its opponent are sent to a factory. Droidragoon strikes its opponent with a vicious twinspear strike. extending and retracting the spears. Then after the 8th hit one sides becomes enflamed while another becomes frosted as the attack continues in succession to become 16 hits of flaming frosted devestation on its opponent as they fall down to the hard metal floor...
for this Android Dragoon's Finishing Special Attack. Droidragoon says 'My existence is that of many creations!'* and low and behold there are many Droidragoons surrounding the opponent when they get up, and they all strike one by one as Driodragoon laughs at the opponent's defeat.
(*Against Lycan or Firalot. Droidragoon says 'Now you shall feel the wrath of Mechanos' which is a reference to the game, and mocks them for even thinking of fighting against it.)
(*Against Azure, Omega, or Delta. Those three will start slashing and attacking at the many Droidragoons, but its too many to fight alone and the numbers soon overpower them. Droidragoon laughs at their misery, and mocks their foolish bravery.)
*This is only if voices are allowed. If not nevermind the words.
[Spoiler for Droidragoon as well...]

Xevail: (I... Still haven't fully gotten it down in my mind. Sorry, but I have an idea so far since he can use portals.) Xevail's opponent tries to attack him, but he teleports by using the power of the Portal Stone and strikes his opponent. He then contiues to makes portals and uses attacks through the portals to hit his opponent everywhich way possible before dealing the final blow up close and personal.
For this final boss's finishing special attack. Once he deals the final blow up close and personal he uses the portal stone to send his opponent away. The opponent is getting pulled in by many arms. Xevail just turns his back and walks away from the sight as the portal closes and his opponent is transported away... '...Such wasted potential.'
(...Might have to change it if the 'many arms' part is not okay with others who think it might be scary.)
(Anigma has no special, but he still sends them away via portal should you lose. Except this time the portal comes from below and pulls you down.)

Last edited by Kirbybunny on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:39 am

Hoowee, that is a lot of special moves. Nicely done, Chris. I guess you must be incredibly tired now, huh?
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:45 am

Thank you MajikuHero. I think I am. I don't feel tired or sleepy. Just a headache and that other stuff I said earlier. I guess i'll stop and turn this laptop off now that I finally finished. I doubt i'll get any sleep seeing as its about to be 7am now, but i'll lay down anyway because there's nothing left for me to do.
I hope it answered your question. Im glad I actually finished it without problems, and got it all out of my head...

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:47 am

It did, thanks, Chris. I'll see you later, then, when you come back.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:48 am

Alright. I'll see you later as well MajikuHero. Till then. Good morning.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zain the raptor Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:11 pm

That's a lot of text. I think you need a browser extension to stop backspace from messing you up like that though.
Zain the raptor
Zain the raptor
Beholder of Memes
Beholder of Memes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:24 pm

I guess I need whatever that is... Im glad I finished it though.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zain the raptor Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:39 pm

I don't know what browser you use, but look up "backspace means backspace"
Zain the raptor
Zain the raptor
Beholder of Memes
Beholder of Memes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:53 pm

I use firefox, Chrome gives me issues, but I looked it up.
Hi.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zain the raptor Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Okay.
Zain the raptor
Zain the raptor
Beholder of Memes
Beholder of Memes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:35 pm

I couldn't do that on my 3ds or WiiU.
Cause thats wayyy to much to type down. Most times when I type too much is when im talking too much.

Not sure what else to talk about. Where there any other stages or something else added I didn't know about yet?

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:03 pm

I don't know. Currently, there's still the grand arena, western town, dangerous planet, mysterious forest, playroom, underwater base, beta test level, your snow forest and your battleship stages, NJ's cavern and sky fleet stages, my IRL friend's city stage, and my majikuman kingdom stage.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbybunny Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:11 pm

Is the majikuman Kingdom stage where we get hurt if we keep knocking the swords off? If not then Its new to me.

Kirbybunny
...?
...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Majiku Hero Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:21 pm

Yes, I decided to take the School of the Undrawn Sword and expand it out so you can travel over the kingdom. And this time, if you keep knocking Daiki's swords off of their racks too much, he'll hit you so hard, you'll be sent flying into the fortune-teller's area at the opposite side of the kingdom. And it'll still hurt a lot.
Majiku Hero
Majiku Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next